Spicy Breaded Cauliflower Bites


Get your game day/fan day Sunday Funday, Monday Night Football or Thursday Night Football done right with these awesome crispy & crunchy cauliflower bites. Can you tell I really like Football? lol As bad as their offensive line is doing so far (I believe change for the better is coming soon), I say GO HAWKS! 
💚🏉💙

Breading Ingredients - 

Bowl 1: 
  • 1/4 cup white flour 
  • 1 tsp garlic powder 
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder 
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne powder 
  • 1/4 cup + 1 TBSP water 

First add dry ingredients to the bowl and mix everything together. Once all dry ingredients are evenly combined, add the water and mix it all together. 

Bowl 2: 
  • 1/2 cup Vegan panko 
  • 2 tsp’s ground flaxseed
  • 1 tsp garlic powder 

Mix all ingredients together so all dry ingredients are combined as evenly as possible throughout throughout the panko crust.  

The above is for 8 - 10 pieces of medium sized cauliflower bites. This recipe is for 1 - 2 people. If you want to make more, just multiply the ingredients by how much you are making.

Take each piece of cauliflower and dip in bowl 1 followed by bowl 2. Make sure the cauliflower is surrounded by the mixture in both bowls. 

In my air fryer I can fit approximately 8 pieces at a time. I don’t like to overlap, so I just cook in 2 batches. 

Cook at 375 for 20 - 22 minutes. Halfway through flip each piece over for even cooking. 

If cooking in an oven, set it to 375F and cook each side for 23 minutes for total cooking time of 46 minutes.

Spicy Sauce: 
  • 3 - 4 TBSP Sriracha 
  • 2 - 3 TBSP Vegan mayo 
  • 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar 

Mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. I just use the same one that I’ll be tossing the cauliflower bites in. Which brings me to my final point; once cauliflower is done, toss it all up in the sauce. Either eat right then and there or store in fridge or freezer to be reheated later! 

Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment